Question
Posted by: portia | 2010/04/21

lack of interest

I''m married for 6 years. I was satisfied with sex for the past years, but now I''ve got no interest of having sex with my man anymore because he is cheating me that''s the reason why my interest is gone.We usually enjoy it very well but after the stress that he is causing me I really not even enjoy it,I can''t do the way we use to do it, I''m not even open to him. He betrayed me and I was faithfully and caring woman so I don''t know what happened into our marriage.Please help maybe your advise will save this marriage.

Recovering after an affair can be a very difficult for any relationship. it is normal for you to feel betrayed, hurt, angry, used and unloved. it is aslso normal for you to carry these feelings to the bedroom which is why you are'nt enjoying sex anymor.However, if you have decided to forgive him than it is also up to you to be able to move on from the affair. Needless to say that if he wants your forgiveness and love and for your marriage to work, than he also needs to be supportive of you during this time. Many relationships do recover after an affair, but it is not easy. You need to be able to forgive and learn to trust him again. At the same time he needs to understand that he needs to earn your trust. this will not happen overnight so your'l will have to be patient. Be prepared to go back to basics (holding hands, kissing, fondling and when your'e comfortable doing these than move on to sex).. it would be very advisable for you and your partner to speak to a psychologist or a couple's counsellor to aid your'l in this process.

5
Posted by: Portia | 2010/04/22

No Nick.

Reply to Portia
Posted by: Nick | 2010/04/22

Are you the portia i knew.

Reply to Nick
Posted by: Lady3 | 2010/04/22

Well said Oldster!

Reply to Lady3
Posted by: Oldster | 2010/04/21

Sorry. Its always a shame when this happens and unfortunately, sad to say, saving your marriage is not possible. Cheating is the biggest deal breaker in a relationship you can have. IF you should recklessly decide to forgive him, all he will do is firstly see you as the fool that you are (sorry) and secondly he will be a lot more careful the next time, and there will be a next time. I am also surprised that you continued to have sex with him after you found out about him. I would have kicked his sorry arse out of there on the spot, let alone have sex with him. Now try to salvage what little pride you still have and get on with the divorce. You will NEVER trust him again, believe me and you will spend the rest of your days with him always wondering who he is screwing, driving yourself to distraction. You deserve better. The days of talking are OVER.

Reply to Oldster
Posted by: Oldster | 2010/04/21

Reply to Oldster