Question
Posted by: anonymous | 2012/03/17

lack of everything

My partner complained because I couldn''t reach a full erection. I went to Men''s Clinic and was diagnosed with a blockage of veins in my penis. The blood flow is disturbed, creating this problem. I had to buy medication for more than R 3 000 but couldn''t afford since I am paying my tertiary fees. Is there a less expensive way I can treat this or maybe get another assistance? Please help.

I am not sure exactly what the diagnosis or cause of your problem is. I would return to the clinic where your diagnosis was made and explain that the treatment recommended is not affordable to you at this stage. They would perhaps be able to give advice regarding alternatives.

3
Posted by: vishal pal | 2012/03/18

sir,
i am addicted of doing hand practice plz help me out my health is also weak . i do not want to do hand practice but it makes me forcely to do this.

Reply to vishal pal
Posted by: anonymous | 2012/03/18

Thanks very much. The diagnosis was made in Richard''s Bay, KZN by Dr Sunderland. The problem was described as having to do with the disturbance in blood circulation which thereafter affected erection and ejaculation. The courses range from alcohol usage to injury in penis, they said.

Reply to anonymous
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/03/17

Reply to sexologist