Question
Posted by: Pinky | 2011/10/22

Lack of Energy and Sex Drive

When I first met my husband I was full of energy and full of life, always jumping around and playful. But the last two years after having my baby I have become so dull and lifeless with no energy and really lazy actually never wanting to do anything. I have even lost my sex drive completely!! I get the feeling ever since Ive moved out of my parents house I have been lacking some kind of vitamin or mineral. What could I take to give me back my energy and want for life without making me pick up weight?? PLEASE HELP.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Pinky - Try Staminogro tablets in a 4-tablet-a-day dose. Brilliant!

2
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011/10/25

Reply to pharmacist
Posted by: sifiso | 2011/10/22

Is there a generic alternative to Cialis the erectyle dysfuction drug

Reply to sifiso