Question
Posted by: Pinky | 2011-10-22

Lack of Energy and Sex Drive

When I first met my husband I was full of energy and full of life, always jumping around and playful. But the last two years after having my baby I have become so dull and lifeless with no energy and really lazy actually never wanting to do anything. I have even lost my sex drive completely!! I get the feeling ever since Ive moved out of my parents house I have been lacking some kind of vitamin or mineral. What could I take to give me back my energy and want for life without making me pick up weight?? PLEASE HELP.

Pinky

It is very important for you to feel better and I therefore, suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination and blood test, to investigate a possible cause for your fatigue. In the interim you can use a multivitamin like Berocca Cal Mag. Follow a healthy balanced diet and try and get as much exercise as possible. You can also try Solal Burnout capsules (available at pharmacies and health shops).