Question
Posted by: Michael | 2009-12-06

lack of ejaculation

I have no problem having an erection, but have e real problem with been able to ejaculate. No real changes in health, excercise or medications. I am 57. My doctor prescribed Viagra, which simply maintains the erection for longer. My wife is the same age and is a willing partner prepared to try anything to help

Hi Michael
The most common cause for this is indeed medication, particularly meds used for High blood pressure and the antidepressant group, but there is a very long list of other drugs that can do this. You needs to see a medical sexologist to work through all the possible factors - not all GP's are equipped. Contact the SASHA helpline for a referal in your area: www.sexualhealth.co.za

2
Posted by: bru | 2009-12-07

Spog jy of kla jy?

Reply to bru
Posted by: sexologist | 2009-12-07

Hi Michael

Reply to sexologist