Question
Posted by: Mikky | 2008/06/23

LACK OF DESIRE

Hi, Im 27yrs old,female,married for 15months,been on Yasmin for 2 years.I dont have children,but I work full day,medium stress,quite a busy job.I have lost my desire for making love.I just feel too tired all the time.My husband thinks Im not attracted to him,but that is not the case.I am merely too tired with all the busyness of life to make love.Is there something wrong with me?

Nope.. this happens to a lot of people. The pill may contribute to low libido though. So see a gynae and discuss options

2
Posted by: But | 2008/06/24

I'm male. I can be half asleep, tired as a dog, but will still do my utmost best to pleasure my wife if she needs it. Why are women exepmted from this? or rather(for fear of sounding a bit harsh) why would a women not want to do the same for her husband?
This should only be short-term anyway since whatever is making you too tired should be removed since surely your family comes first?

Reply to But
Posted by: khido | 2008/06/23

No there is nothing wrong with you i have the same problem that u have and i am using marvelon now, previously used triphasil, our problem is we do not relax, if we can spend some time relaxing, catching a movie or going to a health spa we'll be ok.

Reply to khido