Question
Posted by: Griselda | 2011-11-21

Lack of breatmilk

I''m breastfeeding, and my baby is 5 moths old now. over the last week my milk supply has gone down for no reason? I''ve used esperite, but because of their side effects on myself, stopped taking them over a period, which did not affect my milk supply. I milk out as my baby is in daycare. I''ve started to use Ferugreek 5& mdash mg tablets 3x daily, which gave me some more milk after 3x days, just for the milk supply to go away again? I''ve also tried the so called " jungle juice" , with no success...I do take lots of fluids, and milk out, even if there''s no milk flowing anymore.....is there anything I''m doing wrong? What can I take that is natural to boost my milk supply as I do not want to put my baby on formula?

Griselda

You can try brewers yeast tablets. It is safe and it is a natural product. It will have no effect on your child.

1
Posted by: Griselda | 2011-11-22

Thank you, but I''ve already also tried brewers yeast. Can it be possible that the supplements cancell each other out if I take all of them at once?
Who much of what should I take?
Can I take fenugreek and brewers yeast together?
Thank you for your assistance.

Reply to Griselda