Question
Posted by: Mrs M | 2008-11-06

Lack of Appetite Problem

My husband has an appetite problem. For a grown man, he hardly eats. I've tried everything but he says that his intestines are just very small and he gets full fast. If I try to force him to eat more, then he says, he feels like vomitting. He is very fussy about the foods he eats too. If he doesnt like something he refuses to eat it. he is very much like a child and extremely underweight for his height.

Please can you advise of some over the counter medication or hints or something that can increase his appetite.

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Mrs M
Try giving him a food supplement like Nutramen T with each meal, or try smaller meals more often.