Question
Posted by: Botha | 2012/11/19

Lack of appetite

Hi doc

I''ve got Gilberts syndrme and i suffer with lack of appetite. My house doctor has already given me a few prescription medications but all of these make me very tired. I would like to know what options are there to increase my appetite?

Expert ImageEating Disorders Expert

Hello Maree,
Not really a question best suited to this forum, so I suggest that you first consult with a specialist dietician to try and fine non-medicinal ways of tolerating larger quantities of food on a regulated meal plan. You should also consider seeing an endocrinologist.
Regards,
Graham