Question
Posted by: naresh singh | 2012/09/08

lack of appetite

need to know what prescription drug to take to stimulate appetite (to become viciously hungry)

Expert ImageEating Disorders Expert

Hello Naresh,
You have given very little information to suggest that you suffer from an eating disorder. If you have a very low appetite, I suggest you speak to a glistened dietician, or consult with an endocrinologist to have a thorough examination.
Regards,
Graham

2
Posted by: AP | 2012/10/18

Hi Doc, My wife has just come out of hosptal due to broncial pneumonia. now on short course of pulmison, interflora.
After 3 days at home,she is stil not well at all - No appetite, nausia, irretable &  weak.Any advice would be ppreciated.

Reply to AP
Posted by: Eating Disorders Expert | 2012/09/16

Hello Naresh,
Regards,
Graham

Reply to Eating Disorders Expert