Posted by: Unmotivated | 2011-02-03

Labour Lawyer AWOL????

Hi There

I know you are probably very busy, but please can you take some time to answer our questions. We have not posted questions for the mere fun of it - we really need help.

I have an issue that is really upsetting me and needs to be sorted out but I cannot talk to my employers about it until I have the correct information. it is now affecting my health because I am so stressed about it.

please please please please!!

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

Posted by: Labour Lawyer | 2011-02-15

Reply to Labour Lawyer
Posted by: outsider | 2011-02-05

hi unmotivated,

make sure when you do speak to your employer you have all your facts noted so that you come right out with it and ramble off to get to the point.

it is clear now that that R2500 would form part of your salary so that''s one point of brining up.

the next point i would say is your increase, in my opinion they should note your salary figure which should include the R2500 and then work out your increase on that.

they should not say ok they will make the increase with this R2500 only etc. they should give increase on full amt incl. the so called monthly bonus.

make notes that it was agreed that you will get the bonus for a few months until they found someone etc. etc etc.

go in pro-actively and hope it works out for you - if you don''t lay down all the cards on the table whether it is a good outcome or not (you will remain unmotivated)

AND DONT BE SHY to speak your mind as long as you know that it is a concern for you

Reply to outsider