Question
Posted by: Elouise Steyn | 2011/06/22

labour induction

I am having a very healthy pregnancy. My doctor recomend that
i have a induction delivery becaurse I stay far away from the hospital. I have just heard negative feedbacks about induction.
Most of the time it ends up in a c-section. I am not in favour of a induction. What are the pro''s and con''s? Please advise

You are right that more inductions end up with caesareans. Living far awwy is not really an indication for induction. I don't know how far away you are from the hospital, but perhaps you can make a plan to be nearer for the last week or two.

1