Question
Posted by: RIANA | 2009-03-13

Labour Court

I am just informed by the company that the arbtitration award which was ordering reinstatement. They have refered the award to the Labor Court.What does that means is it now means we are back to resolve again.How do I check whether the matter have been referred to court.And What will happen now at the Labour Court. Is it means we are going to take a stand in the court.Is it legal correct for the company to refer the arbitration award to Labour Court.What will be the outcome .Please advice.What about the time.

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

RE: LABOUR COURT

If the CCMA has awarded a reinstatement this can go to the labour court and made an order of the court and if you do not take the individual back they will issue an attachment order each month for the value of the salary.