Question
Posted by: Derby | 2010/09/10

labour

I am six months pregant and my gynae has told me that everything is alright with my baby and my health,but still I have a concern since most of the people that consult with him are giving birth through the C-section,I just want to find out what really causes the C-section birth,and what things do I need to avoid throughout pregnancy to be able to give birth naturally,since this is my firsy baby,im 28 yrs old.

There are many reasons for caesareans. These range from the baby being too big, distress during labour, the position of the baby, etc , etc. There isn't anything you can do to prevent any of these.

1