Question
Posted by: ElisaR | 2012/05/02

Labium Majora skin irritation

what causes the Labium Majora skin irritation?
this ussually occurs if my husband and i spend a week or more without having sex.
i know i''ve got a very sensitive skin but why does this happen everytime...i thought is because of the dryness but we bought lubricant to keep the area as moist as possible but the problem still persist.
i dont think its got anything to do with the fact that he''s not circumsiced.

I am not sure what would cause the skin irritation but these irritations can sometimes be caused by skin products, soaps or detergents which one uses and the skin becomes sensitive to. I would recommend that you should only wash with a mild soap or aqueous cream and wash clothing with a mild detergent. If this situation continues, you should see your medical doctor for diagnosis and treatment.

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/05/04

Reply to sexologist