Posted by: Tar | 2009-07-22

labia plasty

Hi doc,

I believe my sexual confidence is lowered because my one labia is longer than the other and i know this is normal in women but i dont like it. i believe my confidence will improve if i get labia plasty. How much does it cost, and is there are recputable doc in Cape Town?

No labia are symmetrical and it is only in porno that the women are presented as having no or symmetrical labia. The important thing to remember is that you are focusing on the 'sight' of your labia as giving you lower sexual confidence. you should rather be focusing on the labia as a 'site' or location of pleasure. the labia are an integral part in sexual arousal and stimulation. thus by reducing them to size may inadvertedly not boost your sexual confidence as you may lack key erotic zones.

Before commencing with any further thoughts on plastic surgery, please google 'labia' and view that each one you see is completely different to the next. there is no norm to labia except for in porn wherby they focus on the 'sight' of women's genital organs as symmetrical rather than on the 'site' of her pleasure - the labia.

If you would like to seek further help, please phone our helpline: 0860 100 262.

Posted by: Ladipfha | 2009-07-22

I love the labia minora, please don' t mess with nature, the results could be dire.

Reply to Ladipfha