Question
Posted by: xxx | 2010/05/24

labia majora issue

hi there<br><br>I just need an opinion from guys and girls. I always thought my genitalia looked normal until my bfd said my vagina is " special"  and my clitoris is quite protected. I assume that he was referring to my labia majora. Do guys prefer girls with smaller lips? Mine aren't huge, the just big enough to cover my clit and my labia minora. I''ve looked at some photos of vagina and most girls there have very small lips. Is that the norm? Am I really that different? I'm having a huge complex now from that comment my bfd made. Do guys prefer smaller *lips* ?

By the sound of your comment – it seems that your boyfriend really meant in a complimentary manner.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

6
Posted by: Top Cat | 2010/05/25

I like them smaller my self. but as your b/f said it is special I would think he love yous lips. It was a complement

Reply to Top Cat
Posted by: XXX (the usual one here) | 2010/05/25

As a male I can say that I prefer them on the smaller side but it looks we all differ ie lotsa men like them on the larger side.
It looks like your partner likes yours, so there is nothing to worry about

Reply to XXX (the usual one here)
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2010/05/25

XXX I agree with the gentlemen above. I for one prefer small -|- lips but since i love -|- i will take them both small and big. As long as your man likes them you should not worry about anything - you mention that he says that your vagina is " special" . Its there to serve a purpose and as long as it fufils that purpose i dont think there should be anyhing to be concerned about.

Reply to Horny Guy
Posted by: Casper | 2010/05/25

My wife have big lips, and I just cant get enough of it. Its a case of different strokes for different folks. Remember your body is special and we all not the same.

Reply to Casper
Posted by: Chris | 2010/05/25

Dont worry, its ok, not one vagina is the same, me, i love big pu$$y lips, big turn-on for me.

Reply to Chris
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/05/25

Reply to sexologist