Question
Posted by: teen | 2011/11/10

labia

I have observed a growth in my labia and the flaps are now protruding out. It looks ugly. I am ashamed when i go over to nudist beaches. I think most of the girls face this problem when they enter puberty, Is this Hereditory? When on beaches I have also observed that the nude women there have a perfect vulva nicely V shaped without any flesh peeping from vulva. How is this possible?

It is completely normal for the labia majora to protrude when looking at the vulva. All people are built differently as some women will notice that they protrude more than others. This anatomical difference is completely normal. The images that we are exposed these days of women for example in the media or porn sites tend to look more and more like prepubescent girls who have hairless genitalia and no visible labia. It is so important to accept and love ones body.

2
Posted by: teen | 2011/11/12

Dear Sexologist,<br>How is it possible to have that perfect look? Do all these nudist have some surgery done or are they really so gifted. (Please pay proper attention to the Sexologist's answer: there is no perfect look - maybe avoid nudist beaches until you have gained understanding regarding this answer)

Reply to teen
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/11/12

Reply to Sexologist