Question
Posted by: JM | 2009/10/15

LAB KILLING PUPPY

WE JUST BOUGHT MY BOY OF SIX HIS FIRST PUPPY - 6 WEEK OLD PUPPY. WE ONLY HAD THE PUPPY FOR 1 WEEK NOW WHEN IT WENT MISSING. TODAY I MAD AN AWFULL DISCOVERY. I DISCOVERED THE PUPPY BURRIED IN ONE OF THE FLOWER BEDS IN THE GARDEN. THE ONLY CUNCLUSION WE CAN COME UP WIITH IS THAT IT MUST HAVE BEEN OUR BLACK LABRADOR BITCH THAT KILLED THE PUP AND BARRIED IT. IS THIS SOMETHING TO BE WORRIED ABOUT. WHY WOULD SHE DO THIS, SHE IS A VERY LOVING DOG. IS IT SAVE TO GET ANOTHER PUP OR SHOULD WE RATHER AVOID IT, BECAUSE MY SON WAS VERY HEARTBROKEN ABOUT HIS PUP. WE DID NOT TEL HIM IS WAS OUR LAB THAT KILLED HIS DOG, WE DONT WANT HIM TO HATE BONNIE FOR THIS.

Dear JM

I would advise that you get a puppy when you can be at home all the time for at least 2 weeks to monitor things, just to be sure.

1
Posted by: Cybervet | 2009/10/15

Dear JM

Reply to Cybervet