Question
Posted by: help | 2009/02/11

La Vita products- Ma beaute

I am desperstely looking for someone selling the La Vita- Ma Beaute products in the pretoria area - If you have a contact number / email please help - thanx

no reply required from me

12
Posted by: Mamsi | 2014/02/01

I'm selling lavita product at pretoria if uare interested pls call (0840544757

Reply to Mamsi
Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/11/20

Hi. I am Yvone n I sell the products. I deliver anywhere if interested call 0791835896.

Posted by: Nomsa | 2013/10/28

Pls note that lavita has many products nd its nt only tea's,there is also pantylines nd pads dat cn clean yo wond nd protect u from womb cancer etc,we also have face wash that can cleanse yo face 4rm blackheads etc,we also hv cool refreshing for sinusetc,we also have body wash for ppl who have etching bodies nd who wuld nid 2relax afta a long day at work nd etc,and we also have Lipgloss 4sore in yo lips or cracked lips nd many moreeee,pls contact me on 0738296067 if u nid help nd u cn watzup me.my twitter is Miz_dimalove nd FB portia Mkhabela

Reply to Nomsa
Posted by: Nomsa | 2013/10/10

Ma beaute tea work especially if u wana lose weight.Green tea also helps in losing a few calories nd reduces yo chance of having cancer,helps with yo mindset,etc.Oolong tea for ppl who are smoking,eating soil,etc.Herbal tea for dehyrated ppl and it works as a drip in yo body nd we also hv Roselle tea tha helps in yo womb,as we knw dat women carry al dis filth in their womb,roselle tea wil prevent u in catchng womb cancer nd cn help in other sexual things.To get hold of any of the above mentioned tea,you can call me on 0738296067 nd u can even watzup,im based in westrand nd cn deliver anywher u wnt us 2meet

Reply to Nomsa
Posted by: Nomsa | 2013/09/27

Im based in Gauteng West rand,Kagiso,Randfontein,Westonaria etc.contact detail 0738296067 and u can watzup me

Reply to Nomsa
Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/09/17

I am looking for somebody selling ma beaute tea in cape town

Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/07/04

im selling the la vita products in pretoria if anyone is interested please contact me on 012 353 9500 . Thanks

Posted by: monchonos | 2013/05/16

Mamelodi is in Pretoria.... i buy it from Marabastad at a health shop Named Arsula next to the parking near the market.

Reply to monchonos
Posted by: sylvy | 2013/04/05

want somebody who is selling ma beaute tea around mamelodi and ekangala

Reply to sylvy
Posted by: sylvy | 2013/04/05

Reply to sylvy
Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/03/23

i want somebody who is selling ma beaute around middelburg in mpumalanga please help

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/11/08

YES AM IN MIDDELBURG SELLING MA BEAUTE AND IS WORKING BELIEVE ME 013 2433622