Question
Posted by: Brendan | 2013-01-31

Kybilion

By the we way Woman the last time I tried to get in touch with you was to ask you if you know about this.

4
Posted by: Woman | 2013-02-01

I believe it is time for people who profess to follow the teachings of christ, accept that there are those who wish to study esoteric arts. All the other major " book"  religions have their esoteric side. And so did Christianity actually, before it was demonized by the catholic church. Good on you for having enough faith to take those steps towards being able to manifest the life you want. That''s why we''re here, in the end, isn''t it? To live our lives as well as we can.

I am not too well studied in Hermetica, but I know somebody who made quite an in-depth study of Hermetica, if you want an opinion on something, I can get it for you.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Brendan | 2013-02-01

Actually yes Woman. I''ve also read a book called " The Two Babylons"  and I am quite intrigued how religion and philosophy have developed. In that book Hermes is thought to be Melchizedek (who is also identified as Noah''s son Shem). As a believer in " The Law Of Attraction"  I think it was a natural progression to the Hermetic teachings. It all makes sense to me.

Reply to Brendan
Posted by: Woman | 2013-02-01

Now, Brendan, how did you get stuck in Hermetica? Are you enjoying studying this?

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Pamela | 2013-02-01

Brendan, you must mean Kybalion. Why dont you just Google it. Woman seems to have left the building. I used to enjoy her posts and all her rantings and ravings.

Reply to Pamela