Question
Posted by: Anon75 | 2012/06/07

KY Gel and licking

Iwould like to know if its ok to lick each other after applying KY Gel, we love licking but sometimes mywoman gets very dry after having sex for a longtime so i want to know if applying the gel and licking will stil be safe.

Dear Anon,

It is completely safe to have oral sex with your partner where uou have applied a water based lubricant like KY lube.

4
Posted by: Mary | 2016/05/20

My lover don't lick for me.im afraid I hv the smell. Can u kindly how to prevent this smell. I

Reply to Mary
Posted by: Experimental fun | 2015/04/23

Hey Eish, everyone knows that. But some need a Lil lub and some of us like to experiment. That's my opinion! I like both. Sometimes during a nice long "round" I guess you could say, I dry up. The lubrication heats and excites, which can make your experience a limited intense. Mmm oh what fun it is!!

Reply to Experimental fun
Posted by: Eish!! | 2012/06/08

Be this a serious question or not, here''s an opinion :-
If you do your licking before the main thingy, no lub should be needed. You will both be more than ready for penetration. If this does not solve the dryness then KY lube can be used.

Reply to Eish!!
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/06/07

Dear Anon,

Reply to sexologist