Question
Posted by: ANDRE | 2009/10/15

KREATIEN

HI. WAAR SAL MENS BEGIN AS JY WIL BEGIN OM JOU LYF WEER REG TE RUK. EK IS 35 JARIGE MAN, 1.95 LANK EN WEEG 100KG. MY LIGGAAM SELF IS NIE REGTIG OOR GEWIG NIE HET NET N " PENS"  OM VAN ONTSLAE TE RAAK EN WIL GRAAG BIETJIE BOU EN BETER LYK. IS DAAR ENIGE AANVULLINGS WAT SAL HELP OM SPIERE TE BOU SOOS BYVOORBEELD KREATIEN, WERK DIT EN IS DIT DIE MOEITE WERD OM TE GEBRUIK? WAT SAL DIE MOEITEWERD WEES OM TE GEBRUIK SOOS BV KREATIEN, PROTEIN OF WAT OOKAL AS JY BIETJIE SPIERE WIL BOU? U ANTWOORD EN HULP SAL BAIE WAARDEER WORD. DANKIE ANDRE.

Hi Andre

I wouldn't start with creatine, that I can say for sure.

The problem is that you should aim first to look at your diet, and your exercise, and leave the supplements along until much, much later.

Creatine will be basically ineffective for you - you need to train in order for it to work, it doesn't do anything by itself. So it's vital that you get fit, and get healthy, and then you'l see that you actually don't even need it.

I think the first thing you should do is assess your diet - see a dietician if you can. It's better to spend R300 on a decent diet than to pay that much for a supplement that won't help you.

Then you need to look at training - you need to get into the gym and get on a programme. That's impossible for me to create like this - you probably need to see someone and have an initial assessment, then work out a programme. The key is to start - get to the gym, start lifting weights and doing some exercise, and then it

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2009/10/18

Hi Andre

Reply to fitnessdoc