Posted by: nana | 2008-12-11

is it true that if you stay with your boyfriend for six months in front of the law you are married and if you break up you can sue him for breach of promise?

I've never tried this. I think you may be wondering about the legal concept of a "common law wife", and you'd need to ask a lawyer about that. I don't think it's about breach of promise --- how could you prove who promised what to who ?

Posted by: Unknown | 2008-12-18

Move on woman. Please you sound like a deperate ex who want revenge. Just move on

Reply to Unknown
Posted by: Nozi | 2008-12-11

If you lived with him, combined salaries etc he defaulted,then yes sue his sorry behind, commom law wif I think comes into place now in December.

Reply to Nozi
Posted by: knowlegde | 2008-12-11

i need a yes or no answer dont tell me what to do

Reply to knowlegde
Posted by: cm | 2008-12-11

would you not just want to leave his-|-alone. why still broke up- move on.

Reply to cm