Posted by: Me | 2008-12-18

I am 19y old adn I started using an eye cream last month. What other tips do have to keep my young skin? I get pimples often- do you know of a pill I can drink to get rid of my pimples?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Me, thank you for the question.

My suggestion is as follows:
Firstly, and most importantly, use sunscreen daily (and apply several times daily) with a SPF 30 or higher. The SPF must contain zinc oxide and/or titanium dioxide and preferably the SPF should be oil free, so as to reduce acne outbreaks (my personal preference is Heliocare Gel).
Secondly, I would only use products that are oil free or that are specifically indicated for acne skin:
NeoStrata Oil Free Lotion SPF 15
NeoStrata Oil Control Gel
NeoStrata Clarifying Facial Cleanser
NeoStrata Spot Treatment Gel
If the above regime does not control the acne outbreaks (after 3 to 4 months of use) my advice would be to consult a dermatologist.