Question
Posted by: tessa | 2010/02/02

knoppies

Wil net weet wat ek kan doen met die klein knoppies wat ek onder my vel het op my gesig

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Tessa, thank you for the question.

This is a difficult question to answer over the net as one would like to examine the skin so that the correct diagnosis can be made and that the best treatment regime can be recommended.

Your best approach would be to consult a dermatologist who can examine the skin and give you the appropriate advice. A number of possibilities exist for the small bumps but typically they are caused by and infective or inflammatory process.

2
Posted by: wonder | 2016/05/10

Ek slaan uit regoor my lyf vol klein rooi knoppies wat gevoelig is. Kan iemand vir my asb se wat dit is?

Reply to wonder
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2010/02/07

Hi Tessa, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert