Question
Posted by: zol247 | 2010/02/08

knocked knees

My 4 year old son has knocked knees. This is hereditary as his dad also suffered from the same condition. His dad did corrective surgery when he was 5 years old and it was successful. I would also like my son to undergo the same procedure but my doctor thinks its too early for him to undergo this procedure. When is the rite time to perform this kind of surgery?

Expert ImageChiroDoc

Best would be to consult an orthopaedic specialist on this issue. 5 to 6 is usually the better time for such procedures, but this also depends on the individual case.