Question
Posted by: Kay | 2010/02/05

knob

Hi after intense sex one day my husband got a small hard knob inside( in the middle of the lentgh) his penis, he is 65. It' s not hurting him or red. It feels like a torn muscle?? Can that cause problems at a later stage ? Thx Kay

Dear Kay,

I would suggest that your husband see his Dr who may consider referring him to have the "knob" assessed by a Urologist to determine what has resulted in the formation of the knob and what needs to be done about it.

2
Posted by: tosser | 2010/02/22

aneuyrism...what a way to go though....popped penis exanguination...lol

Reply to tosser
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/02/05

Dear Kay,

Reply to Sexologist