Question
Posted by: D | 2010/11/30

Knees

Hi Doc,

I''m 26yr old lady, I get this terrible and unbearable pain on my knees if I sit down for quite sometime it happens only when I’ m in a taxi or if I’ m sitting in the back sit of a car because I cannot stretch or elevate my legs, so I have to sit on 90 degree for the whole trip and it hurts so bad. What’ s causing the pain?

Expert ImageOsteopath

Hello D,
It is likely that some sort of inflammatory response may be affecting your knees. This would be difficult to pinpoint in this forum. Please consult your GP or if you want a more natural approach please contact your local osteopath.