Question
Posted by: debbie | 2009/07/23

knees

i recently injured my knee... not sure how... but i' m a dancer and have als recently started gyming. I' ve always had week knees but in the last two days i am unable to put wight on my knee. walking &  sitting is fine but the minue i aply a little bit of pressure it becomes uncofortable. If i press the top of my knee it hurts. what can you recommend?

Hallo Debbie
You probably have inflammation in the joint - see a physiotherapist for an evaluation of the muscles and ligaments, and use an anti-inflammatory like Neurofen if you are not allergic to anything. It may also help to wear a knee guard.