Question
Posted by: LynnLisa | 2009-03-02

Kneecap shifted a while ago, now painfu

Hi, My kneacap shifted about more then ten years ago. I fell hard on my knee. You can feel &  see the deference when you touch both knees, the left knee has a bone that stands out. The problem now is that when ever it gets cold my knee starts to become very painfull &  at times does not want to bend. What can I do about this.
I have not been to a doctor ever since it happened. Do I need surgery on it ? Will it help ?

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Lynn Lisa
The only person who would be able to really advise you, would be an orthopaedic surgeon who specialises in knees. It may be that a small piece of cartilege has broken off and is causing the discomfort- something called an arthroscopy may well take care of this, but the expert will be the one who knows.

1
Posted by: saila n | 2009-05-02

i' m a 25yr old guy who has had back pains since teen years. i go to the gymnasium 5 days a week, drink alot of water, try to relax as much as i can on weekends. but i still get back pains if i' m on my feet for over 30 min. please help b' cause i feel like its getting worse...

Reply to saila n