Posted by: ANNA | 2011-10-26

Hi, my knee is very sore!I can''t sleep at night because of this, It is so bad my whole leg will not stop shaking ( feels like I am playing soccor game ) , and the pain is unbearable. It feels like it is inside the bone. I do take supplements already like vit B and magnesium, The doctor had a look and couldn''t find anything and xrays didn''t show up anything , so the doctor thinks that is is nothing!But it is really bad!I haven''t slept in a weeks time with full time pain. Is there anything i can do?Maybe another kind of doctor I need to see?Don''t have medical aid so finance a bit of problem for doctor? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

I know that finances are very tight these days but I really suggest that you consult an orthopeadic surgeon for a second opinion. It is possible that lower back pain or hip pain is referring to your knee. Other possibilities, like gout should also be investigated. The severity of your pain, needs to be addressed and finding a cause is of utmost importance. Ask your doctor for a script for Tramahexal SR 100mg. Use one to two tablets, twelve hourly, to establish pain relief.