Question
Posted by: Sai_001 | 2010/08/10

Knee pain and swelling

I want to find out what the cause of this is. Both my knees are sore and swollen. Pains whenever i sit and get up. I have used the deep heat and muscle freeze spray on it. Its inflammed as well.

Hallo Sai_001
You may have rheumatoid arthritis or gout or it may be a symptom of an auto immune disease. Usually blood tests are needed to determine the exact cause so that it can be treated correctly. Anti-inflammatory medication like deep heat and neurofen may help for the pain but will not treat the underlying cause. Please see your doctor.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/08/10

Hallo Sai_001