Posted by: Cayli | 2011-11-15

Knee pain (27/10/11)

It''s been more than 2wks since my last post re my knee. The pain has not subsided infact it feels like the other knee has started. I have stopped all the excersices that puts strain on the knees but I still have the pain. At times it feels like a burning pain and other times a pinching. Just sitting with my knees bent hurts. It is not an excrutiating pain but it is annoying. Could I be developing a knee problem? It is not the knee itself but the muscle above the knee.

In light of your chronic discomfort, without any relief, you should consult an orthopaedic surgeon for an examination and possible MRI scan of your knees. There are many possibilities and a definate diagnosis will have to be made.