Posted by: Nicholas | 2012-10-15

Knee pain

Hi, I went to bed one night and woke up with a very painfull knee. I thought it was nothing and just ignored it. As the day continued the pain got worse. I can walk correctly and have to limp. The pain is behind my knee, if i keep it slightly bent then the pain is less but i cant straighten my knee completly. I dont know if i have pulled a muscle or something. I have tried icing it but that did not help. I am travelling overseas in a few days and dont want to have to limp around the airports.

It is possible that you have injured the soft tissue or muscle tissue. I suggest that you consult an orthopaedic surgeon for a diagnosis as soon as possible. Treatment will depend on the diagnosis. A safe product to use, is Transact patches, applied to the skin over the affected area, every twelve hours.