Question
Posted by: Stella | 2012/03/12

Knee pain

My grannie is 73 years old. She is suffering from pain in her right knee. She saw a specialist who gave her one look and said she must get a knee replacement operation. She doesn''t want to go through with it. She believes the pain is in her feet and travels up her leg. Can I take her to see a rheumatologist? Or do you have any other suggestions? Thank you.

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Stella
She probably has severe degeneration of the knee joint due to osteoarthritis, but she is entitled to a second opinion and you can ask a rheumatologist's opinion too.

3
Posted by: Teressa | 2012/05/27

After read a few of the posts on your website since yeaserdty, and I really like your way of blogging. I tag it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my web site as well and let me know your thought.

Reply to Teressa
Posted by: Jenny Winter | 2012/04/05

Right knee pain. 71 years old. Was a runner. Battle up stairs!How safe is a knee operation?

Reply to Jenny Winter
Posted by: Healthy Bones | 2012/03/28

Dear Stella

Reply to Healthy Bones