Question
Posted by: Cameron | 2010/07/20

Knee Pain

Hi, I have in the last couple of days, bad knee pain. It is like a sharp stabbing pain on my knee, and only when i walk. But when i stop or sit, the pain isnt there anymore? I use to be a Ski and Snowboard instructor, so i know my knees took a beating. I am 29.

Hallo Cameron
It may be the damage to the meniscus or one of the cruciate ligaments, inflammation of the patella tendon or an infection. Please let your doctor examine your knee to determine the cause and to see if you need an x/ray or scan of the knee.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/07/20

Hallo Cameron