Posted by: micky | 2009-12-22

knee pain

Today i had the worst pain ever under my knee cap. The pain shot up and around the knee area, when i tried to walk i could not straighten my leg, my leg would go lame and shooting pains again. Lasted for about 30 min. I' ve never suffered with my knees ever, what could have brought this on?

Hallo Mickey
you may have had an overuse injury of the knee cap with inflammation or even a temporary knee cap dislocation. I hope that it is better now, if it persists you should rather let your doctor or a physiotherapist evaluate the knee for you

Posted by: ssisa | 2009-12-24

it sounds like the capsule under ur knee cap that is filled with water to cushion impact when walking or running or anything, has ruptured or torn. so its almost like bone to bone friction. i hope at this stage u have visited a knee specialist already - that must be so painful. either this or u have a miniscal tear thats quite bad. the fact that u cant striaghten ur knee is troubling and could be quite serious.

Reply to ssisa