Question
Posted by: Liza | 2009/08/26

Knee pain

My knee started becoming painful last night. I have not injured it in any way. The pain is a throbbing pain and it is in the front left hand side just below the knee cap. Doesn' t seem to swollen. I woke up twice in the night with it. It hurts when I am not moving it as well as when I move it. I am an active person. I do dancing but I have not been dancing for a month. That' s what I find so strange. I have never had a knee injury before.

Hallo Liza
Please see your doctor, it sounds as if you may have an infection in the joint for some reason