Question
Posted by: Anon. | 2009/08/15

Knee Pain

Hey, at nite my knees get very sore but not while I' m awake- I wake up in da middle of the nite and they are sore and stiff and it hurts to move them but once I do they are fine. This has been an on- going thing 4 years like since I was a kid.

In the light that it is such a chronic symptom, I suggest that you have x-rays taken of your knees and blood tests to rule out any inflammatory conditions. It does however, sound like osteo-arthritis, in which case will confirm the diagnosis and treatment will depend on the severity.