Question
Posted by: KHANYO | 2009-03-20

KNEE PAIN

Hi Dr.
I have knnee pain since 2004 after accident but there was no fracture. As a Quadriplegic life is rerrible, but my disability is because of the accident, since I was 8 yrs.

Expert ImageArchive

Hello Khanyo,
Your case is complex. Please consult with your neurologist as a first choice.
If you have followed all other avenues/possibilties and they have not worked you may want to find a cranial osteopath as a last resort.

1
Posted by: Monica | 2009-05-18

I was involved in an accident last year. My knee shifted and i had 2 operations as a result. My problem is that the pain is not going anywhere. I used the cratches for almost 10 months. I cannot run anymore. I cannot walk fast. I don' t think my leg is healing. I had to stop taking pain killers last year September.

Please advise me as I am a netball player.

Reply to Monica