Question
Posted by: HENRY | 2009/10/22

KNEE OP

I HAD 2 KNEE OPS RECENTLY,2 WEEKS APART TO REPAIR SOME DAMAGE TO MY KNEE CARTLIDGE,MY PRBLEM HOWEVER IS THAT EVEN THOUGH I AM GETTING FISIO THE PROBLEM IS STIL THERE.MY KNEE DO NOT WANT TO EXTEND STRAIGHT WITHOUT ME HAVING A HUGE AMOUNT OF PAIN
ANY SUGGESTIONS

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Henry
Sometimes it takes a little longer to get better and it all depends on the patient as well as the amount of work they needed to do to the knees. If this really worries you, please go back to the surgeon who operated so that he can have a look and advise you on what you can expect.

1
Posted by: Healthy Bones | 2009/10/26

Dear Henry

Reply to Healthy Bones