Question
Posted by: Mich | 2008/07/29

Knee Injury-desperate

Hi, My husband tore his cruciat ligament a yr &  a half ago and went for reconstructive surgery.He went for vigorous physio for the first month or so and then did it less &  less.The leg seized into 1 position &  so he was back on the opporating table to try reduce the scar tissue build up. He still does not have full range of movement in his knee and I want to know what the best exercise would be for him to do in order to get his leg right?

Hi Mich

Honestly, it's impossible for me to prescribe anything in this case. He's had surgery, intensive rehab, and follow-up surgery, which should be followed by extensive rehab again. There are people who have been hands on throughout the process and they know much more than I ever could, and should therefore give him advice. So while i hate to pass the buck, this is one for the physios who can actually consult and meet him to supervise and appreciate the case personally.