Posted by: Gina | 2012-06-03

Knee Injury - 8 wks later

I injured my knee 8 weeks ago. An x-ray was taken. Nothing broken. At first my doc thought it was torn ligaments but now is not sure as I have not improved much. I cannot bend my leg. The pain in my knee gets worse throught the day. I wake up in the morning feeling better but by the evening I am in alot of discomfort. While resting my leg I feel quite a bit popping sensations on the knee. It is staff and stillslightly swollen. I am currently wearing a knee gaurd. What can you reccommend?

In light of the fact that your knee has not improved in 8 weeks, I suggest that you consult an orthopaedic surgeon for an examination and an arthroscopy to determine the extend of the damage.