Posted by: BMJ | 2012-11-21

Knee injury

Dear Doc. I wrote 3 weeks ago about my knee that was injured after I fell DOWN stairs. I did see the ER doctor and went for a follow up 5 days later. I have been seeing a physio. The accident happened 3 weeks ago. My problem is although I have almost full mobility back - I am still in a lot of pain. My knee is still very tender to touch and it still pains. I also feel my foot go pins and needlles and pain in my leg. I have not yet been able to get through a day without needing pain relief at least once. I stopped using tramacet as I had a reaction to it and I use just panado and celebrex. Am I just being in to much of a hurry or is this something I need to take further?

Your daily severe pain is of concern and I suggest that you consult an orthopaedic surgeon for an examination and possible MRI scan of your knee.