Posted by: Gina | 2012-07-09

Knee Injury

I injured my knee 3 ths ago (Female mid 40''s). Been for x-ray and scan. Knee is mechanically fine, just bruising. I have been going for physio to try and get full range of movement. At the mo I have about 75% range of movement When pushing it with the excercises. I feel like it''s not getting passed this. I do my excercises at home but I seem to be not moving forward. Knee is still swollen and stiff. I am normally a very active person so this quite hard for me. Is this normal length of time? How can I spped the healing process up?

I suggest that you reconsult your orthopaedic surgeon to have your progress reassessed, as there should have been a big improvement after three months.