Question
Posted by: Ell | 2011/09/05

Knee injury

hi
7-10 years ago i used to do aerobics and there was a time i hurt my knee. the pain stopped when i stopped excercising. now i have started jogging for a week now and the pain is back...how can i treat it?

Hi Ell

Well, I hate to pass the buck, but I do think that you need to see a doctor or physio about it. You need to know why it is hurting, and then treat it. You can't guess the treatment by guessing the diagnosis, because you could make it even worse if you're not careful! So I think you need to do that, maybe they'll give you some exercises to strengthen the knee.

Ross

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2011/09/08

Hi Ell

Ross

Reply to fitnessdoc