Question
Posted by: Renee | 2009/09/28

Knee Injury

Good day,

I am not too sure if I' ve snapped a legament in my knee or just twisted it badly - I hurt it wake boarding this weekend.

I can' t bend it without pain and putting weight on it while it' s bent is a definite no-no. It doesn' t bother me walking or standing, going up and down stairs is a bit painful, but nothing major.

I also cannot turn my foot sideways or my leg for that matter.

Any idea what is injured in my knee? and will it heal with rest?

Renee

Renee

You most probably injured the cruciate legaments in your knee. Please consult a doctor for a diagnosis, as these injuries are very difficult to treat.