Question
Posted by: KNEEKI | 2009/02/09

Knee injury

Hi Doc, I fell with my full weight on my left knee on tar 6 day' s ago. My knee is still swollen above the knee cap and stiff. There is a slight improvement but what can I do to speedup recovery?

Dear Kneeki
Try using something like Voltaren jel or an anti-inflammatory patch and to bind the knee with crepe bandage. If the knee is swollen much more than the other one, red and hot or it feels unstable, you should rather see your doctor.

1
Posted by: alphy | 2009/03/12

I have a problem with my knees I' m a runner, i use aisics shoes normaly when i' m from train or while i' m running it pains on the sides of the knee up until i can' t run.

Reply to alphy