Question
Posted by: Kgomza | 2009/01/07

knee injury

I was running in the morning and step into a pothole that was last year May and i never consultant, since then everytime i run for 1km my knee becomes painful for while then it subside. Can this damage my knee? I want to run 2 ocean marathon. please help i' m 26 years

Hi Kgomza

You need to see a doctor or a physio about this - you've obviously done some kind of acute damage to the knee, and you need to know what that was before you can do anything about it. It might be ligament, meniscus, tendon, who knows? Without knowing, you can't treat, and so it's really vital that you see someone to actually examine you and find out what happened.